Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kicking it off

So, I've decided to go all brandy-brandy social and try to market my jewelry better.  Why?  Because I've taken a long, hard look at my work room, and noticed that I've been bringing *in* more stuff than selling!  Oh, that won't do!  Soon the necklaces and earrings will take over the house and we'll be lost in beads :)

As part of that effort, here's a dedicated craft blog!  

"Venice In Winter" - sometimes I wonder if I have "branded" my stuff right with that.  Fact is, I'm half in love with Venice, and I want to go in the winter.  A while ago, I read a New York Times article about Venice in the off seasons, and the photos of snowy gondolas, the overcast skies above St. Marks...oooh, incredibly romantic!  One day, I will go!  And until then, I will keep a little of that magic where I make my art.  So even though my creations don't all scream "renaissance noblewoman!"  they are made from a beautiful place of magic and wonder.


No comments:

Post a Comment