Sunday, August 19, 2012

Man in the Moon

Man in the Moon

Man in the Moon by veniceinwinter on Polyvore

I've had to physically tear myself away from collage making lately, and remember to actually use Polyvore for making adverts!  This one isn't so bad, could probably stand another tweak or two, but it does set off those earrings well...Those are some of my absolute favorite creations!  Copper charms and bead caps, with lilac glass beads.  And they wear so well...full of magic!

The crafting itself has seen a drop as I've been helping out with family things.  But it's never far from my mind!  Until I can get proper studio time and photography time, I'll showcase what's already listed.  I don't like marketing myself, but I figure if I'm having fun with the Polyvore thing, I feel more like I'm sharing more art with people, and less like I'm tooting my own horn.

So, to that end, here's a few more things I've cooked up, "Autumn" on my Polyvore page

No comments:

Post a Comment