Friday, September 28, 2012

Kits!


 Samples of the kits!

Ok, the envelopes are dried, the earring parts are assembled, and it's time to take professional-looking photos for the Etsy shop.   I'll be posting technique tutorials with the listings to put any jewelry newbies at ease.  Oh, and I also have to make little tool lists to put in the envelopes. This is exciting!  I really hope some of these sell.  It's more work to gather the supplies and think of what another person would need.  I tend to take my ability and tools for granted, so it's a good refresher to consider what is really needed for even a simple pair of earrings.

Techniques:

Turning head pins into eye pins


Opening and Closing Jump Rings


Simple loops

Tammy Honaman's tutorial for Firemountain Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment